Hiogi 2.0

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      I started this project over a year ago, then set it aside because of
      life, the universe, and the inability to commit to a decorative motif.
      You can see the results here. Final lacing will happen later today
      once I'm sure the paint is dry.
      http://flickr.com/photos/70104978@N00/sets/72157602079676542/detail/

    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
        I started this project over a year ago, then set it aside because of

        life, the universe, and the inability to commit to a decorative motif.

        You can see the results here. Final lacing will happen later today

        once I'm sure the paint is dry.

        http://flickr. com/photos/ 70104978@ N00/sets/ 7215760207967654 2/detail/

        Saionji no Hanae

        West KingdomCongratulations Saionji-hime! Beautiful. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine! May it serve you well...
        Ki no Izumi