Re: [SCA-JML] A Nihonjin Warrior in King Uther's Court

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 2, 2009
      --- On Fri, 1/2/09, James Miyake <jmiyake@...> wrote:
      This is a great discussion, and I have found it very helpful and
      reassuring personally. Thank you for sharing your experiences. It's
      reassuring to know that this type of exclusionary thinking is not
      universal in the SCA. It is also inspiring to know that there are
      pockets of thriving Japanese living history in various areas. It is
      sad to hear that others have experienced it, especially in the West
      apparently.

      lsdfs;fsdf sf
      dfldfsdkfsd
      sdflsdf;sdf