RE: [SCA-JML] Re: A Nihonjin Warrior in King Uther's Court

  • Chibasama Ry├║ichiro
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2009
      > Alas, my research and writing lags far beyond my accumulation of interests
      and books.

      LOL I feel your pain on that one 8)

      > There is a rather interesting series of books published in Japanese

      I'm afraid my Japanese isn't up to the task of reading an entire book...I
      can pick thru a little, but I generally have to rely on translations. When
      I get better at it, I'll definitely look those two up, tho 8)

      Live, Love, Learn!
      -Chiba
    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 2, 2009