Re: [SCA-JML] Re: A Nihonjin Warrior in King Uther's Court

    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2009

      Greetings from Solveig! I too am interested in religion, mythology,
      and folklore. Alas, my research and writing lags far beyond my
      accumulation of interests and books. There is a rather interesting
      series of books published in Japanese which you may find
      interesting. The series is called "New Insight Mook" and another
      "Books Esoterica". Both series are published by Gakken.

    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- On Fri, 1/2/09, autumnriver <tace@...> wrote:

        > My noble cousin