Re: [SCA-JML] Re: A Nihonjin Warrior in King Uther's Court

    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2009

      > Um guys, i'm From Amtgard, and lately, at least here in Texas,
      Where exactly? My limited exposure to Amtgard took place about
      sixteen years ago in or near Austin. Or at least so I recall. Most of
      the folks I met were young and enthusiastic. Their Zeitgeist reminded
      me a bit of the SCA when I joined. One of my big concerns for the SCA
      is that it remain a good exciting place for 18-26 year olds. I write
      this most sincerely. I know people who claim that the future of the
      Society is in retirement communities. While I agree that retired
      people should be as welcom in the Society as 18 year olds, I do worry
      that the Society will go the way of the Viking societies of about a
      hundred years ago.

    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- On Fri, 1/2/09, autumnriver <tace@...> wrote: