Re: [SCA-JML] Re: A Nihonjin Warrior in King Uther's Court

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 30, 2008
      I was in fact explained when I was asking to understand why one fights for the crown ...its so they can be king or queen for a period of time...and in the same breath was told that if anyone ever fought for me and won I would have to give up my Asian prosona for that time and be European....I asked why? they said its easier for the populas to make things for European and Aisia garment and stuff is too hard.

      I look straight at him and told him they best choose to fight for someone else.
      So I know now my entire SCA life I'll never be queen on one hand it is less pressure other the other very sad.

      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 2, 2009
        --- On Fri, 1/2/09, autumnriver <tace@...> wrote:

        > My noble cousin
        > I thought perhaps that you had