Re: [SCA-JML] May be a dumb question

  • chris hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
      Marshalls would probably not like it

      You need to cover all three points of the elbow with a solid cop to comply with the SCA armour standard. That being said I would recomend using a really good skating/ lacrosse elbow under your Kote or possibly have one sewn in. Then you could plate the outside as you lke and still pass armour inspection

      Marius