Re: Revised: [SCA-JML] Country Cotton Fabric Patterns

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 23, 2008
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "onewringgold@..." <onewringgold@...>
      wrote:

      > Just in case anyone is interested--out of curiosity I checked out my
      favorite online fabric source here in the states--fabric.com, and they
      have some cotton prints that are similar to what Dean shared from the
      UK. Granted not all the prints on the page linked below would work,
      but some of the larger geometrics might.

      The three identified as "Kasuri Sashiko" would be fine - that starlike
      design is actually a hemp leaf and it's pretty old. The others at
      Fabric.com are pretty modern.