Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Corrected link -- BBC episode

  • Tim adams
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
      I have configed the DVR :-)
      thanks for the info.

      Aoki Tadamitsu

      ________________________________
      From: Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:34:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Corrected link -- BBC episode

      On Dec 3, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Leonora Radovcic wrote:

      > Hey is this on YouTube yet. I'd like to see a bit of it.

      No, but I just uploaded the "intro" to it to serve as a sort of
      trailer for the episode.

      http://www.youtube com/watch? v=ayTNYQcsrtI

      Enjoy. ;)

    • Leonora Radovcic
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
        This is cool. I so want to see this, but, alas. I have no cable
        whatsoever.

        YIS
        Branimira

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...>