Re: [SCA-JML] Corrected link -- BBC episode

  • Heather Law
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
      (A little belatedly...)
      Bummer about being after the production secretary, but really ....
      HOOBAH! Congratulations. Our Effingham's on TV! I'm impressed.

      Edwinna

      Anthony Bryant wrote:

      > Massive apologies. It's already been pointed out to me that I had a
      > wrong link.
      >
      > HERE is the link to my review of "Ieyasu" with the screen caps:
      >
      > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1
      > <http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1>
      >
      > My apologies for taking over your in-boxes.
      >
      > Effing-oops

    • Tim adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
        I have configed the DVR :-)
        thanks for the info.

        Aoki Tadamitsu

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
          This is cool. I so want to see this, but, alas. I have no cable
          whatsoever.

          YIS
          Branimira

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...>