Re: Corrected link -- BBC episode

  • Leonora Radovcic
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hey is this on YouTube yet. I'd like to see a bit of it.

      YIS
      Branimira

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...>
      wrote:

      > Massive apologies. It's already been pointed out to me that I had
      > wrong link.
      >
      > HERE is the link to my review of "Ieyasu" with the screen caps:
      >
      > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?
      action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1

      > My apologies for taking over your in-boxes.
      >

      > Effing-oops

    • Anthony Bryant
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
        On Dec 3, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Leonora Radovcic wrote:

        > Hey is this on YouTube yet. I'd like to see a bit of it.

        No, but I just uploaded the "intro" to it to serve as a sort of
        trailer for the episode.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayTNYQcsrtI

        Enjoy. ;)

        Effingham
      • Heather Law
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
          (A little belatedly...)
          Bummer about being after the production secretary, but really ....
          HOOBAH! Congratulations. Our Effingham's on TV! I'm impressed.

          Edwinna

          Anthony Bryant wrote:

          > Massive apologies. It's already been pointed out to me that I had a
          > wrong link.
          >
          > HERE is the link to my review of "Ieyasu" with the screen caps:
          >
          > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1
          > <http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1>
          >
          > My apologies for taking over your in-boxes.
          >
          > Effing-oops

        • Tim adams
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
            I have configed the DVR :-)
            thanks for the info.

            Aoki Tadamitsu

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
              This is cool. I so want to see this, but, alas. I have no cable
              whatsoever.