Corrected link -- BBC episode

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
      Massive apologies. It's already been pointed out to me that I had a
      wrong link.

      HERE is the link to my review of "Ieyasu" with the screen caps:

      http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1

      My apologies for taking over your in-boxes.

      Effing-oops
    • Leonora Radovcic
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
        Hey is this on YouTube yet. I'd like to see a bit of it.

        YIS
        Branimira

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...>
        wrote:

        > Massive apologies. It's already been pointed out to me that I had
        > wrong link.
        >
        > HERE is the link to my review of "Ieyasu" with the screen caps:
        >
        > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?
        action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1

        > My apologies for taking over your in-boxes.
        >

        > Effing-oops

      • Anthony Bryant
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
          On Dec 3, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Leonora Radovcic wrote:

          > Hey is this on YouTube yet. I'd like to see a bit of it.

          No, but I just uploaded the "intro" to it to serve as a sort of
          trailer for the episode.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayTNYQcsrtI

          Enjoy. ;)

          Effingham
        • Heather Law
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
            (A little belatedly...)
            Bummer about being after the production secretary, but really ....
            HOOBAH! Congratulations. Our Effingham's on TV! I'm impressed.

            Edwinna

            Anthony Bryant wrote:

            > Massive apologies. It's already been pointed out to me that I had a
            > wrong link.
            >
            > HERE is the link to my review of "Ieyasu" with the screen caps:
            >
            > http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1
            > <http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=538&page=1>
            >
            > My apologies for taking over your in-boxes.
            >
            > Effing-oops

          • Tim adams
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
              I have configed the DVR :-)
              thanks for the info.

              Aoki Tadamitsu

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
                This is cool. I so want to see this, but, alas. I have no cable
                whatsoever.