Re: [SCA-JML] Translation

  • Ellen Badgley
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
      Not to mention that from the persona aspect, it can be fun to have a
      mysterious past:

      "So why did you become a yamabushi/hermit/monk?"
      "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT." <menacing glare>

      (Or you can always give different stories depending on the asker/day/phase
      of the moon or whether Ten'ichi is in ascendance, etc.)

      A gentleman I am acquainted with has two personae, closely spaced in time:
      Lord George Geoffrey the First, and Lord George Geoffrey the Third. When
      asked about Lord George Geoffrey the Second, the response is "We don't talk
      about him." Further questioning can result in threats of bodily harm.

      :)

      - Abe Akirakeiko