Re: Samauri Women Fighters

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      I think it one of the recent Taiga dramas (Toshiie to Matsu?) had a wife
      fighting along side her husband in armor. While not all Taiga dramas are
      perfectly historical, you might be able to dig up some names for further
      research.

      Also since race and gender are difficult or impossible to change, it
      seems silly to me that anybody can insist that certain roles are off
      limits due to these characteristics.

      Jim Eckman