The next time your in Japan with some extra yen....

  • d0n4peace
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Not to gloat or randomly sulk about not being able to go to pennsic or
      anything. but here is a link to an awsome theme park in Japan that I am
      going to be unleashing my young gaijin freinds upon this Sat. The
      cultural classes look neat. but I will probably take the courses
      offered just for the random bashing I can do with the padded bamboo
      lances. They also have great Nigori Sake!

      http://www.edowonderland.net/nikko_e/index.html

      Got 2 Ganbatte!