Taiko fans: Kodo's 2009 tour (Bay area dates and how to find dates in your area)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 3:20 PM
      A friend of mine sent me the link to Kodo's 2009 tour info. While it
      didn't have any details other than locations, a little Google-jutsu
      detective work turned up the following Bay Area performances:

      Wednesday February 4, 2009, 8 pm
      Mondavi Center at UC Davis, Davis (tickets range from $25 to $45).
      http://www.mondaviarts.org/events/event.cfm?event_id=622&season=2008

      Friday, February 6, 2009, 8 pm
      Marin Veterans' Memorial Auditorium, San Rafael (tickets range from
      $25 to $65).
      http://www.co.marin.ca.us/depts/CU/main/MC/mc_calendar_event.cfm?MocKey=287

      The KODO site lists dates through March 2009 - depending on what part
      of the country you're in, you may want to try searching your local
      concert venues to see if you can turn up ticket info for them as well.
      http://www.kodo.or.jp/oet/oet2009a_en.html