Re: Happy Halloween!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "JL Badgley" <tatsushu@...> wrote:
      > Last evening we had fun. With a little less than an hour before child
      > arrival we came up with this:
      >
      > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2298/2988579611_52cef1ac21_m.jpg

      I LOVE IT!!!!! That's even better than the guy who came to last
      night's party in a baroque wig made out of a paper grocery bag with
      paper penny rolls glued all over it.

      (Inquiring minds may see my costume - and documentation even - at
      http://gurdymonkey.livejournal.com/247459.html
      For some of us, research IS part of the fun.)