Fwd: Great Western War 10/8-10/13/08, Taft, CA

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008

      http://www.caid-gww.org/

      I was informed I have a time slot - the Japanese clothing presentation
      "Before the Shogun" should be going on Saturday at 10 AM. Check
      announcement boards at war as it is a late addition class.

      I'm not sure what time the poetry class is going to be. I'll try to
      post it here if I get word in time. In the meantime, that will be held
      at Guzel Merkezi in Merchant's Row.

      The House of Cheerful Monkeys will also be serving sake and treats on
      Saturday evening of the war. I will be located in the West Kingdom
      encampment.