Re: [SCA-JML] Re: New Day, New Question

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2008
      make that 35 dollars not 35.000
      sorry typo

      Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
      Jeanel Walker

      Believe it or not you have fine some authentic very good made in Philippines hats at the Hopkins blvd near you....I got mine for 20 bucks its double waved and it WORKS keeping you cooler....the have two styles....if the store near you dont have them thay can get them the larger one that the wemon wear the style that is usualy draped in materal is about 35.000 well worth it...if you ask me....especialy when  you look at the quality of the work

      Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 1:07 PM

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups .com, "Ezequiel" <sekinakagawa@ ...> wrote:

      > Greetings!

      > Quick simple question, after a day of web searching on my own; does

      > anyone knows a good (and inexpensive) place to get a Jingasa (it does

      > have to be authentic as it is for SCA playing or the straw hats?

      Very Good - but expensive:

      http://www.shop- japan.co. jp/english- boku/index. html

      Go to their "Warring States" page for various straw gasa and jingasa.

      Soko Hardware in San Francisco sells the flat topped gasa for about

      $30. I do not know if they will do mail order, but it can't hurt to

      contact them: 1698 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115, (415) 931-5510.