Re: [SCA-JML] Be kind, rewind!

  • Diane Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      OOO... Flayed Eyeballs... do we need to add Wasabi Sauce with that??  *ducking and running from odd and sundry thrown implements.*

      See ya next time,

      Diane Taylor

      http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

      http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

      http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

      Writers don't get mad, they write books.