Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Help Some Anime Fans

  • Jeanel Walker
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 3 4:44 PM
      Actually if you follow the Bleach timeline he's 2000+. How they had

      shinigami before Japan was even Japan is beyond me... ¿^.^

      A shinigami is a god of death ....so thus he was there.... he may have gone by another name but he was there ....if there was death there was a god to watch over it. in every history.

      as for the out fits in bleach my point of view is the outfits that they wear is a modern version on the traditional ....hay who says a death god cant have style..

      Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
      Jeanel Walker

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5 5:45 AM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume