Re: Help Some Anime Fans

  • seven_add1
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 3, 2008
      wrote:

      > Noble Cousins!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! I wish that folks would post a link to an
      > illustration during talks like this. I am no up to spending a lot of
      > time looking for pictures of a vaguely described anime character.
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar

      Here's a picture of Kyouraku.
      http://ll-images.veoh.com/thumb/w277/user-Kyouraku086.png

      Here's a group picture of some of the main characters.
      http://www.bleachwallpaper.org/images/Shinigami-Bleach_800_600.jpg
    • seven_add1
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume