Re: [SCA-JML] spam from Grouply

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
      On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, hector baez <hector_m_baez@...> wrote:
      > same here I deleted it
      >
      > hector

      Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much else I can do other than
      suggest the above course. If you think you know where it is coming
      from (other than Grouply.com), feel free to send me what you have
      _off-list_ and I will see what I can do.

      -Joshua L. Badgley (aka Ii Katsumori)
      SCA-JML List Owner
    • seven_add1
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "JL Badgley" <tatsushu@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, hector baez <hector_m_baez@...> wrote:
        > > same here I deleted it
        > >
        > > hector
        > >

        > Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much else I can do other than
        > suggest the above course. If you think you know where it is coming
        > from (other than Grouply.com), feel free to send me what you have
        > _off-list_ and I will see what I can do.
        >
        > -Joshua L. Badgley (aka Ii Katsumori)
        > SCA-JML List Owner

        Got hit too. It's been deleted.

        Tatsume