Re: [SCA-JML] spam from Grouply

  • hector baez
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      same here I deleted it

      hector

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Andrew Trembley <attrembl@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 11:29:32 PM
      Subject: [SCA-JML] spam from Grouply

      Looks like someone on the SCA-JML group just give his yahoogroups
      account password to Grouply. They just harvested my address and spammed me.

      andy

    • JL Badgley
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
        On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, hector baez <hector_m_baez@...> wrote:
        > same here I deleted it
        >
        > hector

        Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much else I can do other than
        suggest the above course. If you think you know where it is coming
        from (other than Grouply.com), feel free to send me what you have
        _off-list_ and I will see what I can do.

        -Joshua L. Badgley (aka Ii Katsumori)
        SCA-JML List Owner
      • seven_add1
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "JL Badgley" <tatsushu@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, hector baez <hector_m_baez@...> wrote:
          > > same here I deleted it
          > >
          > > hector
          > >

          > Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much else I can do other than
          > suggest the above course. If you think you know where it is coming
          > from (other than Grouply.com), feel free to send me what you have
          > _off-list_ and I will see what I can do.
          >
          > -Joshua L. Badgley (aka Ii Katsumori)
          > SCA-JML List Owner

          Got hit too. It's been deleted.

          Tatsume