spam from Grouply

  • Andrew Trembley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Looks like someone on the SCA-JML group just give his yahoogroups
      account password to Grouply. They just harvested my address and spammed me.

      andy
    • hector baez
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
        same here I deleted it

        hector

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
          On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, hector baez <hector_m_baez@...> wrote:
          > same here I deleted it
          >
          > hector

          Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much else I can do other than
          suggest the above course. If you think you know where it is coming
          from (other than Grouply.com), feel free to send me what you have
          _off-list_ and I will see what I can do.

          -Joshua L. Badgley (aka Ii Katsumori)
          SCA-JML List Owner
        • seven_add1
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "JL Badgley" <tatsushu@...> wrote:

            > On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:31 PM, hector baez <hector_m_baez@...> wrote:
            > > same here I deleted it
            > >
            > > hector
            > >

            > Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much else I can do other than
            > suggest the above course. If you think you know where it is coming
            > from (other than Grouply.com), feel free to send me what you have
            > _off-list_ and I will see what I can do.
            >
            > -Joshua L. Badgley (aka Ii Katsumori)
            > SCA-JML List Owner

            Got hit too. It's been deleted.

            Tatsume