Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Re: Help Some Anime Fans

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 2 9:41 PM
      On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:16 AM, James Eckman <ronin_engineer@...> wrote:
      > Things like the Taiga dramas are probably a bit more accurate though I
      > remember on one of the earlier ones somebody wearing a modern pattern
      > camouflage!
      >
      > Jim Eckman, who likes Bleach but wouldn't use it as a historical costume
      > guide.

      Have to be careful there... you can find what looks like modern
      camouflage in period artwork!

      It wasn't like this guy, was it?

      http://flickr.com/photos/tatsushu/284661610/in/set-72157600772093455/

      -Ii
    • seven_add1
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5 5:45 AM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume