Re: Help Some Anime Fans

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 2, 2008
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, James Eckman <ronin_engineer@...> wrote:
      > Jim Eckman, who likes Bleach but wouldn't use it as a historical
      costume guide.

      It isn't. It's not supposed to be. Cosplay is cosplay. It's OK for
      cosplay to BE cosplay. It can be just as intense as any attempt at
      historical re-creation and cosplayers can be as just as obsessive
      about getting details right about their favorite characters as anyone
      here. I am in awe of some of the work I saw this year at CostumeCon 26
      even if it isn't "my game."

      Calm down, people. Have some tea or something.

    • seven_add1
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume