Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Help Some Anime Fans

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 2, 2008

      Greetings from Solveig! I wish that folks would post a link to an
      illustration during talks like this. I am no up to spending a lot of
      time looking for pictures of a vaguely described anime character.

    • seven_add1
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume