Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Help Some Anime Fans

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 1, 2008
      Okay, I did a Google Image search on 'Bleach'--from what I can tell he
      is wearing a form of hitatare, though obviously fanciful. Different
      images seem to have different sleeve widths, and occasionally I see a
      back shot that looks like he has either a haori or, more probably, a
      Nehru style suit-coat.

      I'd try something along the lines of a hitatare. BTW, the under
      kosode seems to have just the tube sleeves, too, not the rounded
      sleeves.

      Hope that helps. For anyone else wondering: Not a period outfit
      (though I think you could do something with it.

      -Ii
    • seven_add1
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume