Help Some Anime Fans

  • seven_add1
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 31, 2008
      I have a question about a name of a garment that may or may not be
      historically accurate. It's from an anime called Bleach and in the fan
      community nobody knows what to call it. So I'm humbly asking this
      mailing list for some insight.

      It is a top kimono worn with a hakama. The white kosode is under it.
      This kimono's sleeves appear to be open, basically looking like a tube
      sewn to the body with the usual opening at the arm pit. I know
      different tops have different names and just calling it a kosode seems
      wrong since the wrist hole isn't small. If anyone can name this
      garment I'll be eternally grateful (along with other Bleach fans who
      want to be accurate).

      Tatsume
    • seven_add1
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Jeanel Walker <brytephyre@...> wrote:

        > Sorry didn't mean to give you a headache =(
        >
        > Change is in the heart... age is in the mind... Beauty and or truth
        is in the eye of the beholder....But Kindness is Eternal.
        > Jeanel Walker

        Oh no. You had just given me an idea for a fanfic. Headache is my own
        doing.

        Tatsume