RE: [SCA-JML] This sucks.

  • Michael Peters
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
      I have a cherry tree in my front yard which is blooming (southern hemisphere), a free weekend and forecasted fine weather.

      Will I get to have a hanami party?? Of course not. I am too sick to drink sake and eat O-bento all night. Instead I will get to huddle in my daughter's bedroom bundled up with soup while I gaze out the window instead. It's almost worse than missing all the parties in Tsukuba in March. :(

      .