Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Newbie looking for patterns

  • Anthony Bryant
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 16, 2008
      On Aug 16, 2008, at 11:07 PM, sekinakagawa@... wrote:

      > I must second those coments, your site has given me so much to work
      > on to
      > the point that I started to become the going to person in my area of
      > An Tir,
      > without the knowledge that you have put in your site I would still
      > be in the
      > "nihonji persona dark ages" wearing a modern hakama with a yukata
      > from the
      > days when I was station in Japan. Thank you so much as well as the
      > rest of you
      > here whom have given me of your wisdom.

      Thank you very much. :)

      I really appreciate the kind words.

      Effingham
    • Anthony Bryant
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 16, 2008
        On Aug 17, 2008, at 12:16 AM, seven_add1 wrote:

        > I third the comments. The name section has been useful for picking out
        > my own name and for creating names for my original characters that
        > have a Japanese background.

        Thank you!

        Effingham
      • rayzentz@aim.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 18, 2008
          Yes, I have, and was not only impressed with their overall content, but
          also depth. I did have a question, however. Some of your links
          (particularly the gold pattern boxes in the Kabuto section) open a
          repeat of the same page. Is that intentional. or a glitch from my
          computer?

          Padruig

          <snip>

          As for armour patterns -- have you seen my website? ;)

          http://www.sengokudaimyo.com (specifically the armour manual)