Re:[SCA-JML] Learning Japanese (Re:Hello...I'm new to this site.)

  • Diane Taylor
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2008
      You can get Visual, Audio, and translation  from learning languages at Livemocha.com  It's definately free and... at the moment.. I'm in the 2nd level of learning Russian.

      It's nice to have the pictures, the actual russian alphabet, and a voice to tell you what the word sounds like.

      Think of it as the generic form of Rosetta stone... for free.

      Hope this helps a bit,
      Ume

      See ya next time,

      Diane Taylor

      http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

      http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

      http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

      Writers don't get mad, they write books.

      From: Erin Kelly <tupan4@yahoo. com>

      To: <sca-jml@yahoogroups .com>

      Date: Fri, Aug 15, 2008 09:36 AM

      Good luck with your Japanese language study. I recommend this website:

      http://www.japanese pod101.com/

      They have free audio lessons for all levels, even newbie. You can pay more to get written study materials too, if you want.

      Ganbatte!

    • Michael Peters
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2008
        http://lrnj.com/

        It's game for mastering kana and some kanji. Not especially hi-tech, but it will speed up recognition and it's *worlds* better than just reading and writing to memorize.

        MJ Peters