Some one mentioned Johann Mathorn

  • Matt Day
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Do you have his website I am too looking for a helm.
      regards Toki
    • Horatius at the Bridge
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        No website. Face to face only. He's old school. Computers are alot like Old Testament gods; a lot of rules and absolutely no mercy. -- Joseph Campbell

        To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.comFrom: yamagata-toki-ronin@...: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:34:40 +0000Subject: [SCA-JML] Some one mentioned Johann Mathorn

        Do you have his website I am too looking for a helm. regards Toki