Re: [SCA-JML] Pre-Publication Enquirey

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 11, 2008
      Noble Cousins!

      Greetings from Solveig! Thank you for your interest. Of course costs
      are going up at the same time everyone's wallets are growing thinner,
      so I don't know whether I will be able to pull of the price range.
      Basically, the shorter a press run, the greater the cost. That is one
      reason that academic books cost more than an arm and a leg.