Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Device Newbie Questions

  • Kelly Thurman Peters
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 2 5:28 PM
      Just so I have it straight on the 3D aspect, this type of butterfly:
      http://i29.tinypic.com/n39p91.jpg would be approvable, but not the
      one I had chosen?

      _______
      Takeda Sakura
      Webminister: Crimson River

      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 2 8:54 PM

        > Just so I have it straight on the 3D aspect, this type of butterfly:
        > http://i29.tinypic.com/n39p91.jpg would be approvable, but not the
        > one I had chosen?

        You would have a better chance of getting it through the College of
        Arms.
        However, you might still have problems due to the non Anglo-Norman
        depiction of the butterfly.

      • kegage
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 3 3:49 PM
          You might consider submitting the kamon as butterfly from the side (a
          butterfly statant, closed)with the sakura on the wing. After it passes
          the college's scrutiny, display it in Trian Aspect.

          Uilleam

          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Thurman Peters <Nichy@...> wrote:

          > Just so I have it straight on the 3D aspect, this type of butterfly:
          > http://i29.tinypic.com/n39p91.jpg would be approvable, but not the
          > one I had chosen?
          >
          > _______
          > Takeda Sakura
          > Webminister: Crimson River

        • Kelly Thurman Peters
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 3 10:40 PM
            Do you know where I could find an image like that? If for no other
            reason that to use it to draw something off of.

            _______
            Takeda Sakura
            Webminister: Crimson River

            On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:49 PM, kegage wrote:

            > You might consider submitting the kamon as butterfly from the side (a
            > butterfly statant, closed)with the sakura on the wing. After it passes
            > the college's scrutiny, display it in Trian Aspect.
            >
            > Uilleam
            >
            > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Thurman Peters <Nichy@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Just so I have it straight on the 3D aspect, this type of butterfly:
            > > http://i29.tinypic.com/n39p91.jpg would be approvable, but not the
            > > one I had chosen?

          • kegage
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 5 11:08 PM
              I don't have a source at the moment, but I will search around and see
              what I can find.

              Uilleam