cosplay (was Re: Shoes-foot wear for Muromachi period/kumihimo

  • seven_add1
    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 26, 2008
      Well that's good. Did you tell the person who commissioned it what an
      accurate kimono would've been like?

      Tatsume

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Renee Pitcock <elwenaduialloth@...> wrote:

      > I could've done that. As it was, the white trim was sitting under
      another layer of trim, but the two pieces were both sewn onto the edge
      of the actual kimono, so they looked like layers anyway.

      > ~Morina

    • LJonthebay
      Message 65 of 65 , Oct 3, 2013
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Sakura Takeda <takedasakura@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the response. I honestly thought that was the answer, I just wanted to make 100% sure since my time frame was so late period. I keep getting really lovely hand made beads or (will make you a hat) type prizes from A&S competitions which I am very pleased and grateful to receive, but I can't find anything to use them for.

        I know. I just regifted a bunch of feastware I won at a tourney. I still have to find a taker for the ginormous men's rapier gloves I also won.

        You could use the beads for a nenju.

        Saionji no Hana, West Kingdom