Jewelry

  • Kelly Thurman Peters
    Message 1 of 65 , Jun 16, 2008
      I just went through the info on the list and read pages and pages on
      jewelry not being applicable to period Japanese wear. Are there any
      exceptions to this at all?

      _______
      Takeda Sakura
      Webminister: Crimson River

    • LJonthebay
      Message 65 of 65 , Oct 3, 2013
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Sakura Takeda <takedasakura@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the response. I honestly thought that was the answer, I just wanted to make 100% sure since my time frame was so late period. I keep getting really lovely hand made beads or (will make you a hat) type prizes from A&S competitions which I am very pleased and grateful to receive, but I can't find anything to use them for.

        I know. I just regifted a bunch of feastware I won at a tourney. I still have to find a taker for the ginormous men's rapier gloves I also won.

        You could use the beads for a nenju.

        Saionji no Hana, West Kingdom