Re: konnichiha

  • Trent Dickerson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
      No, I'm afraid I have to work that weekend. That, plus Kentucky is way
      too far of drive for me. Sorry man. Keep me updated on what events
      you're going to though. We're bound to run into each other at some
      point or another. There's not very many Japanese personas in the SCA,
      so the few of us there are in our kingdom gotta stick together, ya know?
    • Bryant Richards
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
        Thats true, and you get alot of people who feel there shouldn't be any asian persona at all in the SCA so we have to stick to our guns

        In Honor and Service,

        Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu