Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Female Given Name

  • Lori Hannis
    Message 1 of 66 , Jun 12, 2008
      I've missed a lot of the discussion, as I was offline for a week.
      (Dogs and powercords do not mix well for future referance)

      I am rather curious as to how to name, my japanese persona.

      i have the given name, Yumi...but not the "Rest" of it...
      can i have some help?

      Emeline/Yumi/The confused

      Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass
      it's learning to dance in the rain.
      Unknown.

    • Maddalena Alessandra
      Message 66 of 66 , Jun 23, 2008
        Thanks for all the assistance,
        Now when I'm ready to change projects I know what to do.  I really wish I could start this now, maybe when I take a break.  I have a punjabi for this weekend and an Elizabethan mans outfit for someone else needed the middle to end of next month, having to size up from 1x to 3x and rework all the parts is a headache.  That and something for the Pennsic goody baskets which have to be my current projects besides my internship stuff(medical technology)

        Madd/Maeda

        From: Catie F <seven_add1@yahoo. com>
        To: sca-jml@yahoogroups .com
        Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 12:50 PM

        Here's a website pattern I've found. http://fibers. destinyslobster. com/Japanese/ Clothes/japmakem enshakama. htm . Like most Japanese garb it's a bunch of squares. Got any questions, just ask and I'm sure your wife would be willing to help you understand this further. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time. :)

        Tatsume