Re: Female Given Name

    Message 1 of 66 , Jun 12, 2008
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "JL Badgley" <tatsushu@...> wrote:
      > Or you could probably go with Sakura. As I said, it seems cliche,
      > though I can't think of any other reason not to do it.

      It could be worse, it could be "Sayuri."

      I correspond with a lot of SCA-Nihonjin on this list and on the
      Tousando forum. For what it's worth, I only know one Sakura.

    • Maddalena Alessandra
      Message 66 of 66 , Jun 23, 2008
        Thanks for all the assistance,
        Now when I'm ready to change projects I know what to do.  I really wish I could start this now, maybe when I take a break.  I have a punjabi for this weekend and an Elizabethan mans outfit for someone else needed the middle to end of next month, having to size up from 1x to 3x and rework all the parts is a headache.  That and something for the Pennsic goody baskets which have to be my current projects besides my internship stuff(medical technology)

        Madd/Maeda

        From: Catie F <seven_add1@yahoo. com>
        To: sca-jml@yahoogroups .com
        Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 12:50 PM

        Here's a website pattern I've found. http://fibers. destinyslobster. com/Japanese/ Clothes/japmakem enshakama. htm . Like most Japanese garb it's a bunch of squares. Got any questions, just ask and I'm sure your wife would be willing to help you understand this further. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time. :)

        Tatsume