Re: konnichiha

  • Trent Dickerson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2008
      Remind me again when Border Raids is? Chances are I can't go. I have a
      really weird work schedule. My days off are different every week and I
      can't take off work either. But if I can go, I will try to go.
    • Bryant Richards
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 10, 2008
        It's the last weekend of this month, friday, saturday and sunday at fort. Knox KY

        In Honor and Service,

        Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
          No, I'm afraid I have to work that weekend. That, plus Kentucky is way
          too far of drive for me. Sorry man. Keep me updated on what events
          you're going to though. We're bound to run into each other at some
          point or another. There's not very many Japanese personas in the SCA,
          so the few of us there are in our kingdom gotta stick together, ya know?
        • Bryant Richards
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
            Thats true, and you get alot of people who feel there shouldn't be any asian persona at all in the SCA so we have to stick to our guns