Re: [SCA-JML] Re: konnichiha

  • Bryant Richards
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 2008
      Thats cool, I have done any heavy fighting yet, atleast not at an event.  But I have done plenty of Kendo, and other sword arts.  And within the shire when we have fighter practice I use a Naginata.

      I will be at Border Raids this month will you?

      In Honor and Service,

      Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 10, 2008
        Remind me again when Border Raids is? Chances are I can't go. I have a
        really weird work schedule. My days off are different every week and I
        can't take off work either. But if I can go, I will try to go.
      • Bryant Richards
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 10, 2008
          It's the last weekend of this month, friday, saturday and sunday at fort. Knox KY

          In Honor and Service,

          Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

          Remind me again when Border Raids is? Chances are I can't go. I have a

          really weird work schedule. My days off are different every week and I

          can't take off work either. But if I can go, I will try to go.

        • Trent Dickerson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
            No, I'm afraid I have to work that weekend. That, plus Kentucky is way
            too far of drive for me. Sorry man. Keep me updated on what events
            you're going to though. We're bound to run into each other at some
            point or another. There's not very many Japanese personas in the SCA,
            so the few of us there are in our kingdom gotta stick together, ya know?
          • Bryant Richards
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
              Thats true, and you get alot of people who feel there shouldn't be any asian persona at all in the SCA so we have to stick to our guns