Re: konnichiha

  • Trent Dickerson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9 2:14 PM
      Greetings and well met, friend. My SCA name is Minamoto Hirotoshi, and
      I too am a Japanese persona. I hail from the Shire of Talmere in the
      Kingdom of Meridies. I'm not familiar with the Shire of Redewolf Den,
      but that's probably because I've never been to an event yet. Anyways, I
      am aspiring to be a heavy fighter and any advice you could offer is
      welcome if you too are a fighter. Or if you ever just want to talk
      Japan, that's cool too.
    • Bryant Richards
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 9 8:17 PM
        Thats cool, I have done any heavy fighting yet, atleast not at an event.  But I have done plenty of Kendo, and other sword arts.  And within the shire when we have fighter practice I use a Naginata.

        I will be at Border Raids this month will you?

        In Honor and Service,

        Uesugi no Ryujuichiro Uchiyasu

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 10 2:13 PM
          Remind me again when Border Raids is? Chances are I can't go. I have a
          really weird work schedule. My days off are different every week and I
          can't take off work either. But if I can go, I will try to go.
        • Bryant Richards
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 10 6:51 PM
            It's the last weekend of this month, friday, saturday and sunday at fort. Knox KY

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 12 8:02 AM
              No, I'm afraid I have to work that weekend. That, plus Kentucky is way
              too far of drive for me. Sorry man. Keep me updated on what events
              you're going to though. We're bound to run into each other at some
              point or another. There's not very many Japanese personas in the SCA,
              so the few of us there are in our kingdom gotta stick together, ya know?
            • Bryant Richards
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 12 9:54 PM
                Thats true, and you get alot of people who feel there shouldn't be any asian persona at all in the SCA so we have to stick to our guns