Re: [SCA-JML] Noh Training Project 2008--Deadline Extended

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2008
      Noble Cousins!

      Greetings from Solveig! I attended the Noh Training Project a
      few years ago. It is well worth attending. It can be more than a
      little intimidating as some of the regulars are theatre professors
      and such like. I had the misfortune of falling ill during the middle
      of the program.

      Incidentally, just about anyone is more musical and more
      graceful than I am. So, just about anyone will do far far
      better in the program than I did.