Re: Printable Go Board Patterns?

  • ninjetterah
    Message 1 of 21 , May 18, 2008
      Here's a 13x13 go board:
      http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~grimnes/2007/03/goboard/13x13_a3.pdf
      and here's a 19x19 go board:
      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Blank_Go_board.png
      awws I can't find a black and white one. I guess you could set it to
      print greyscale.. I have a 19x19 printed out go board but I can't
      find the site anymore. That's annoying. I'm going to keep looking
      for it though. The black and white one I have is printed out on 4
      pages and taped together.

      Here's an awesome site with printable tsumego problem books. Around
      800 tsumego problems for different difficulty levels. Do you play on
      KGS? I do off and on, I'm RahRah on there. Also, there is
      http://www.dragongoserver.com it's a turn-based go website Rah on that
      one. ^.^ Umm. Sorry I couldn't be much more help. This is actually
      my first time posting on here. Good luck^.^

      タカコ
      (for now. till I learn the Kanji for it.)