Re: [SCA-JML] Hello? Hello?

  • JL Badgley
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 29 4:57 PM
      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 5:00 AM, Solveig Throndardottir
      <nostrand@...> wrote:

      > Noble Cousins!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! I haven't received any email from this
      > mailing list for several days. We are having server problems at this
      > end. Please excuse this posting. Thank you very much!

      On an administrative note: Before posting about not receiving e-mail,
      please check the website (http://groups.yahoo.com) to make sure that
      the list has had traffic flowing. There haven't been any messages for
      the past 4~5 days, so that could be why you haven't received anything.
      All lists have periods of quiet.