possible Japanese Ithra in AnTir

  • Chris Bremer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      Greetings all,

      Thanks for your responses. For those of you who
      responded with a offer to possibly teach, I have
      forwarded your message/address to our local
      Chancellor.

      She has two college sessions currently in the planning
      stages but she will get back to you.

      Many thanks and I hope to have the opportunity to meet
      many of you this fall!

      Please spread the word amongst those interested and
      we'll post details here as soon as we have a firm date
      and site.

      and I'll ask for a crash space co-ordinator too!

      YIS,
      Tsukiko/Kateline

      Be a better friend, newshound, and