Re: [SCA-JML] fiction

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
      I've read Lian Hearn's books and thoroughly enjoyed them. They're a
      kind of combination of period Japanese fiction and fantasy...and I
      thought they were well done. To me they did capture the atmosphere of
      Medieval Japan quite nicely while throwing in the fantasy that, IIRC,
      often was part of Japanese storytelling!

      Kiri