Re: Query about Japanese Flora and Fauna

  • seven_add1
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 18, 2008
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Diane Taylor <qara0@...> wrote:

      > t's no biggie. It was a thought. I'm just trying to find something
      decent for a Mon that wont conflict too much with everyone else's.

      > I could do a black background with a white stripe down the center..
      but that, I think, would be in conflict somewhere down the line.

      > Thanks bunches for trying to help out on this one :D I knew it was
      a tough one, but I had to ask anyways.

      > Diane

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      Here's a thought for a mon. A skunk's stripe is usually one stripe
      that splits, forming a somewhat elliptical shape. Least in cartoons.
      So have that shape being white and the background black or vice versa.
      Don't know if it'd conflict with something that's already out there
      but it's a bit more complex than a simple stripe.

      Kanamori no Tatsume
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 19, 2008
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "seven_add1" <seven_add1@...> wrote:
        > > Thanks bunches for trying to help out on this one :D I knew it was
        > a tough one, but I had to ask anyways.

        My dearest Qara-hime.

        I know it's a stretch, but dare to be normal.

        Walk the path of simplicity - and perhaps look for a field guide to
        the appropriate ecosystem at your local library.

        Cheers,